Waterfall and Hotsprings
Consistent walking with a light day pack (18-20L) for up to one hour without a break. The incline will not exceed 20 degrees. The trail will be relatively flat dirt and gravel with a few sections of open rock slab.
Consistent walking with a light day pack (18-20L) for up to two hours without a break. The incline will be variable between 20 and 45 degrees. The trail will be more rocky with potentially longer sections of rock slab and small stream crossings.
Consistent walking with a multi-day pack (30-45L) for up to two hours without a break. The incline will be steep between 45 and 60 degrees. The trail potentially will have sections of exposed non-technical scrambling using both hands and feet.
Consistent scrambling and climbing with a multi-day pack (30-45L) for longer periods of time three to five hours without a break. The incline will be very steep with the potential for sections of vertical 60-90 degrees. Trail conditions will change depending on type of trip (snow/glacier, rock, dirt).
Trek along the foothills of Annapurna South (7,219M/ 23,685FT) to quaint mountain villages.Spend a day in Ghorepani where you can climb poon hill for either sunrise or sunset, enjoy the local culture, and soak in the hot springs. Enjoy the views from our high point Khopra (3,600M/ 11,811FT). The prominent mountain views will be of Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri I, II, III, IV and Annapurna South. From our high point down to the banks of the Kali Gandaki Kadi (River) will will rest in Tatopani where you will have the opportunity to day hike to the waterfalls, photograph the local scenery, and soak in more hot springs.
Length of trip: 15 Days
Dates: November 5th – November 20th
Spots available: 8
- American guide and liaison
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Hotel in katmandu
- All Meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- All transportation cost in Nepal* (Jeep rides, Flights)
- Local staff
- Trekking Permits
*Does not cover any rescue flights if you require one
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to Nepal
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Rescue Insurance (recommended)
- Trip Insurance (recommended)
- Personal gear (see recommended gear list)
- Day 1 Pick up at Kathmandu Airport
- Day 2 Rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 3a Drive to Pokhara
- Day 3b Drive to Nayapul, Trek to Tikedhugga
- Day 4 Trek to Ghorepani
- Day 5 Rest day Ghorepani (Acclimatization hike to Poon Hill, visit hot springs)
- Day 6 Trek to Swanta
- Day 7 Trek from Swanta to Khopra (Lunch, pictures of high peaks) continue to Bhalkhara
- Day 8 Trek to Tatopani
- Day 9 Rest day in Tatopani (Photos of waterfalls, visit hot springs)
- Day 10 Trek to Ghorepani
- Day 11 Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
- Day 12 Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 13 Rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 15 Drop off at Kathmandu Airport